on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feb 14, 2012. Sucat House
Using Hi-Sense Bluetooth Headset

I know... I have written about this a year ago... It was also Valentine's day that I was just ENCHANTED by these two musicians.

Taylor wrote this beautiful song called ENCHANTED. Here is the video.




Taylor talked about ENCHANTED as this guy she met in New York. And I don't know about you but people started putting the puzzles together... 

We don't know for sure if it was Adam Young she meant by those words but when Adam Young (Owl City) accidentally deciphered the code when he listened to the song that seemed familiar to him... it hit him like a freight train... "My jaw hit the floor"... Adam said it in his blogpost.

Taylor Swift's album in which she really spelled A-D-A-M in the lyrics of ENCHANTED where all the words are in small caps and A, D, A, M were the only ones left out to be CAPITALIZED.

See here for Taylor Swift's Enchanted Lyrics...

The UNEXPECTED happened... Adam thought it would be fitting to post this last Valentine's Day (2011 then) in reply to Taylor Swift's ENCHANTED.

In an interview of Adam Young... He and Taylor were emailing each other and WONDERSTRUCK and ENCHANTED words were said... so there really is a great chance that Taylor's Song Enchanted is about our beloved singer Adam Young.



Sorry... I posted this in my other blog a year ago.. and I can't quite get over this yet... I couldn't think of one sweetest thing than this. Adam is such a darling and Taylor is a sweetheart. Their love story may not be written yet but it will be... ^__^ 


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!