on Sunday, September 4, 2011

GATEWAY MALL, August 27,2011


So there I was hurrying my way to MRT Magallanes station because Enzo's mother is adamant that it was 4:30pm and not 6pm was the meeting in Gateway Mall.


How was I to know that damn bus driver plan to stop for so long in Bicutan just so he could have as many passengers to cover their quota?

On my way to Gateway Mall, I readily ignored the shops that are calling out to me to get to Northpark because that's where Grace, Macel and Carl were dining in. ^___^

And then I saw them and the rest was forgotten. Hahaha. We catch up... busy here and there... Carl was promoted in his work and Grace and her hubby were planning to stay for good in Romblon. Macel is as good as a mother and an accomplished businesswoman... and then there was ME who doesn't have a job and is living day by day.




And then we saw this kid eating his DQ on our stroll around the premises. The kid is so chubby and so cute that we couldn't resist taking his pic.


We must be very thankful of friends like these and smile at their silliness at times. I always asar Grace about things and I am just so proud of our Carl for making it big in his career. Macel got everything on her hands now except for some misadventures on housemaids that steal. My success shall remain to be a mystery. Who knows... in the future to come they'd be proud of me as I am proud of them.

Macel and I stuck around for a little while in Starbucks while I had my coffee fix, her Enzo was munching on M&Ms. She couldn't believe I still need one, little did she know I'm a sucker for caffeine nowadays. ^__^

Missing you guys already. Can't wait for the next round.