on Sunday, August 7, 2011


July 20, 2011, Sucat House

This is an early gift from my mom. I was thinking of buying an Ipod Shuffle to keep me company in my run.

As they say... great things come in small packages. And it did for me that afternoon when I arrived home and found this in my mom's palm and she had that mischievous smile in her face.

She said that my birthday is coming up. And then she recounted again how she labored for 3 days when she delivered me into this world. It was the tale that I would never tire of hearing because the latter part will be embellished with the myth that if your were born at night, you would have a not so bright child. And if your child is born in the morning, he/she will be smart. But if your child is born at the time when the sun is at its highest post (11am-12pm, noontime that is), your child would be smarter, better, lovelier. Haha. You don't have to guess what time of the day I was born. ^___^



So here is my Ipod Shuffle with her partner. I should have gotten an orange speaker but I didn't know I will have an orange shuffle.