on Sunday, July 31, 2011


July 31, 2011. Jaka Plaza

Who would thought that I'd be in cahoots with my sister about shopping in an Ukay-Ukay. Well, sometimes miracles happen and that's one of those times.



It was a rainy morning when we decided to take a walk and dropped by our favorite ukay-ukay store. It's our favorite because one of my boots was purchased there for just Php400. Yep, believe it.


She was looking for some flat shoes that she could use the next day. I was in a mood to find something to add to my wardrobe.

Afternoon came and she didn't even find her flat shoes. While me on the other hand, bought a skirt for just Php100. It's the little things that makes a gurl smile just like skirts. Hahaha.


After we arrive home, I got some bonding time with one of my nieces and we ate two servings of Mango Cake from Red Ribbon.



The only thing that is missing is that RUN I always have in Sunday Afternoon. I wasn't able to run because it's always raining. Instead, I settled for a good afternoons sleep and woke up just before dinner.

All of us has a little family dysfunction but... I saw this BONES tv show once... Booth said that "Family is supposed to get under your skin". My sister and I are bickering the whole time, but... should anyone ever make her cry... that ANYONE will answer to me.