on Saturday, July 2, 2011


July 3, 2011, MOA



Super. I registered in this fun run way back May 17, 2011. The fun run was originally scheduled on June but it was moved back to July 3, 2011 and held at Mall of Asia.


This is my third RUN in my quest to stay fit. There were no butterflies in my stomach anymore... no tremors or fear that I won't make my mark or even beat my time.

I haven't considered winning races like these... I could say that the competition I consider is myself. It's like me against me when it comes to running. Hehehe. Talaga lang ha.

So there I was making my way through the crowd. It was 5:15 in the morning and I still have to claim my race kit because I wasn't able to get it in the one of the Ideal Vision shops. 

People were gathered on the race track, what I like most in them is that excitement in there eyes when they're about to run. Families were there to race also in pack... I regretted not having my family but there's always next time.

21:11 to be exact was my time. Not bad for a once 60kg gal like me to 40kg. Funny how the distance goes by and you realized you're not happy with 3K anymore. Perhaps I should consider running 5K next time.

Freebies were also given away by the sponsors. I love Pocari Sweat and they were all there for the taking. The only thing that's missing is the photobooth so I had to rely on my thick face to ask for someone to get my pic through my phone.