on Thursday, October 27, 2011
October 28, 2011, Sucat having Coffee

It was one of those days when you don't want to go somewhere else and do nothing while lying in bed. My mom had to drag me out from the bed to prep up because we're going to celebrate Dannecka's Birthday.

The travel from Paranaque to Batangas lasted for about 3 hours due to traffic. Good thing I have Game of Thrones Audio Book with me to listen to. I really wasn't that enthusiastic in participating my niece's 18th Birthday Celebration.

But Canyon Cove was surprisingly refreshing. Maybe its me being away from the beach for too long or that I didn't realize that I badly needed a break... I bask into its spacious pools and enjoyed the salty some-what-therapeutic effect of the water.

My mom and I were swimming her and there... We were having fun observing my niece and her barkada  posing for picture using Dannecka EOS 1000D and Angel's Nikon. These two gurls are different in their coloring but it was undeniable that they are close. Gatas at Kape ika nga.

And of course I couldn't pass up the chance to use my bikini top and paired it with some shorts. It finally dawned to me that I can now wear pretty much whatever I want. I was 60 Kg the last time and now... I am down to 40 Kg. I would've wanted to shed more weight but my mother was worried I wouldn't get out of it alive.

Going back to Canyon Cove. One of the highlights in this outing was when Dannecka & her barkada got the glimpse of the room they were going to be sleeping in. HIYAWAN ng pagkalakas-lakas na pati kami sa kabilang kwarto rinig ang hiyawan nila.

They were excited that the entire room was theirs and theirs alone. It was a sight to behold.



And the resort? Hmmm... The resort was just what I needed to recharge everything that I was taking for granted. The resort was just the beginning of so much outings to come. And I hope you could even share just one bit of enjoyment I had.

I don't have work, I practically dependent on my parents and I don't have any direction. But one thing is for certain... I've never been free as I am now.

I tried getting images from my niece's camera, it seems that the photos were deleted already. Haaayyy, so I had to make use of the photos I have. =(