on Friday, October 28, 2011


October 28, 2011, Left alone in Sucat House
Music's too loud and I'm having too much fun

I don't know why it took me so long to write this. Perhaps I would never have the chance to say it in personal. Perhaps I will be this restless soul who broke away and wander into nothingness but one thing is pretty sure... I would never be out from that this hellhole I was deep in without getting some help from these guys.


They saw me wear sunglasses from a night full of tears.
They endured that cranky petite of a girl that shouted orders and taught lessons.
They talked to someone who didn't know where to go from that place of hurt.
They made me have  that drive to be the best as I once was. 
They made me FORGET him.


They somehow FIXED me, well at least a quarter of what I am.

So to you guys.... thank you. This may not be the best thank you letter but trust me when I say that I am headbanging as I am writing this and imagine myself in a club dancing. So much for day-dreaming. 



For the photos, you can download them below. In a Zip File here.