on Sunday, April 24, 2011





April 24, 2011, Makati Desk

Sorry but I just can't help appreciating songs... I think that sometimes I may seem to be pathetic... or maybe just plain expressive. I don't know.
But I do know that SONGS... are essential for living.

I am here in my desk... overlooking Makati but I just can't quite ignore the beauty of LifeHouse songs playing in my computer. Makati skyline got nothing on my songs at the moment...

I hope that you get to experience that quality of life also. If I had been in another place... I would've let go and just jump... dance... headbang... sing along to the song...

Too bad I'm in the office...

Here is one of Lifehouse songs I'm listening to...




Relax... it's only 2:57pm and I'm done with one job.

I still need to finish the other. But heck, that won't stop me from closing my eyes... let the sunlight come in... do a bit of emo... and be refreshed once again.