on Thursday, April 28, 2011


April 28, 2011, Las PInas Apartment

SMALLVILLE will finally be ending.
 

For almost 10 years, Tom Welling has been impressing us with his boy-next-door looks and it pains me to realize that I'm not gonna be seeing his gorgeous face again... and I won't be laughing at Lois' banters to Clark.

I hadn't realized that I could be this hooked. I mean, after One Tree Hill, Bones, CSI Las Vegas, Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Pretty Little Liars, Lost, Heroes... was I too much of a tv freak? Hehehe.

Seriously, I think the reason why it took me a long time to decide on the Smallville marathon is because at the back of my mind... I know I'm going to be falling in love once again to the characters of the show.

The season 10 is by far the best tv series-ender episodes. All of it is just packed with sweet recollections... new beginnings and unexpected twists.

I would probably be saying goodbye this May 13 when Clark will finally wear his Superman suit.


Meanwhile, I will look forward to the next TV Series that would haunt my mind with longing and hope.






Here is one of the most beautiful scenes in the series. Season after season.... Clark has been running superfast... doing his x-ray vision... blowing his way out through anything and even leap buildings with his superjump.


Never ever would you see him fly... because he doesn't know yet how....


And then... this scene happened where Lois and him danced and he wasn't aware that they were already flying...


What a great way to justify that indeed... Lois Lane is, in fact, the ONE for Clark...





_______________________________

I don't own this video. For best quality, you can see it here.