on Saturday, April 30, 2011





April 30, 2011, SM Mall Of Asia

It was not your typical Friday night... There was no imbibing of alcohol happened. No spending of too much dough. No itinerary prepared. No rules laid out.


Just plain walk... talk and chill.


It was unexpectedly adequate. I was used having fun with the help of spirits. I was used to people acting crazy once they are under the influence of it. I was used to a lot of things but not this. As crazy as it may sound but it's new to me.


 

WALK. While we were walking at the MOA San Miguel bay area... the bands were all over the place... so much things you can do like zipline, bump cars and shooting hoops but we didn't try all that. It's funny that I was used to trying all the things that come my way but at that time...


It was like I was completely satisfied at where I am at... just the spectator.

TALK. When we were tired at walking the entire strip... benches are on site. I was the one talking mind you. I'm lucky I had friends who listened. Usually I also like to listen but at that time... talking was the best way to pass the time.


I talked about how I wouldn't want someone to go through what I am going through. Not because it's really hard for me to surpass it all... but because the HURT was so unbearable when I felt it the last time... I was almost ready to give it up. I'm not being EMO here but to the guys out there who exactly feel the same... kudos to us.


Strength is not measured by how you ignore things and pretend it didn't happen. It is measured at how you face them and how you overcome the feeling of hurt... sadness... and ultimately... LOSS.




CHILL. Then after I got tired of talking... my two friends were more than happy to stay quiet and listen to the birds and the bees. (not literally). At that time I think we all are more than happy to enjoy the breeze under the starless night and do nothing... until time forced us to call it a night.



1:00 am...
Opening fresh wounds...
No alcohol....
 One of the firsts in my life...