on Friday, May 27, 2011

May 27, 2011, Makati Desk after office hours

Guess what? I will be 6 years here in Barlines and I've had my share of great colleagues and even greater teachers. I had my position here which was as a trainee way back June 6, 2005. The first time I walked in to submit my resume... Yna, the Administrative officer mistook me to a lost teenage girl. She had to pry twice that they were looking for a civil engineer... and I had to insist twice that I am an civil engineer.


My journey was tough at first. I had started my trainee months with a good amount of yelling and scolding from my superiors. I hadn't regretted what I had done then and I won't now. It became a part of me.

What was I doing? I'm not writing this to tell a story about me. This is about the people I have worked with. I hope you all enjoy my divulging of private people. It's unintentional so get over yourself. These are paid compliments... if you are one of those listed below and you did not like what I have written, feel free to message me and we can work something out. ^___^

Buckle up because we got the youngest employee here...

                                 The CONGRESSMAN                          The BENDER

                                        The RAINMAKER                    The TECHIE

The BROTHERHOOD of Breadwinners. Anthony F. (no picture), Anthony A, Ryan B, Joe and Ronald (No picture).




The WOULD'VE BEENS. Bien, Ahmie, Alman and Reyson (no picture)





The MIGHTY TRIO. Mara, Restly and Carole (no picture).



The FUTURE.





The DYNAMIC DUO.



The HUNTER in HUNTER HILL




The DETAILING IMPORT


The PANELIST.

            The MASTER of the MASONS.               The "Father"... Father of Alice's future children. =P

 
 The BREADLOVERS.     

CAPTAIN A, Captain AWESOME

The LEGEND


       The COLUMNIST.                                              The BEAMER
                     
         The detailing HEARTTHROB.                                   The P/T SLAB SUPERBOY.

The FLAT SLAB PRINCESS.


EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH.

                
                                                          The THUNDER in Barlines.
                                                                   The ALL-AROUNDer
  

The OPTIMUS SHEARER.


                                                          The GODDESS of D'ambra.


                                                              The BREAD QUEEN.

                                                         Bow down people. =P
Me? I'm the SPECTATOR. I observed. I marvelled. I noted. I am the witness to Barlines' greatness of how it once was... and how it's going to be. ^___^