on Thursday, June 16, 2011




June 16, 2011, Office Hours (Breaktime)


I thought I'm over the how-gorgeous-lois-lane-is-in-smallville. It turns out... I'm still not over this pretty gal whose spunk and determination is legendary and as equal as her man, Superman.

So here's to you Erica Durance. Thank you for the fun, misadventures and a whole lot of romance in my non-existing lovelife. Hahaha!



Sing with me now:
She’s beautiful, lovable, sweet and adorable, Lois, Lois Lane!
I’m crazy about her, just can’t do without her, Lois, Lois Lane!
But why, oh why, oh why, oh why does she keep getting into trouble?
Oh it seems every minute, she puts her foot in it and I hop foot it down on the double.
To save her from danger, wish I could change her, looks like nothing can.
But I’ll do it, I’ll do it, I’ll keep her in line, even if it means changing, her name to mine.
Or my name isn’t Supermaaaaaan!

(Lois Lane loves Superman. Lois Lane loves Superman.)